* 1 1/2 cups water
* 1/3 cup rice wine
* 1/3 cup sesame oil
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons honey mustard
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 2 dashes liquid smoke flavoring
* 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
* 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 2 teaspoons paprika
* 1 teaspoon fines herbs
* 1 (4 pound) chicken, skin removed, cut into pieces
* 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate.
3. Discard marinade. Grill chicken 15 to 20 minutes per side, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Occasionally place rosemary sprigs on coals to impart a unique smoky flavor to chicken.