* 1/2 cup orange juice
* 1/4 cup lime juice
* 2 shallots, minced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1 teaspoon white sugar
* 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
* 2 oranges – peeled, segmented, and chopped
* 2 stalks celery, sliced
* 4 green onions, chopped
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. In a large salad bowl, toss romaine lettuce with oranges, celery, and green onions. Set aside.
3. Lightly oil grate, and place chicken on grill. Discard the marinade from the chicken. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork. Remove chicken from grill, and slice into thin strips.
4. Toss salad with reserved dressing and top with sliced chicken.